My heart breaks for the orphan, anyone who knows me, knows that. I think I must seem nuts to most people....if I could find the money (and talk my husband into it:) I would bring 5 more home. Sooooo I was looking at a post of a friend who was advocating for a 8 year old with dwarfism and innocently read it to my sweet husband...Lily overheard. "yes daddy yes!! he no know Jesus and we need to tell him" ( Lily is our special needs 10 year old that became a part of our family 7 months ago) Well at this point I'm getting the death glare:) Poor Paul, He has 5 children and a crazy wife and he is an introvert....he really does put up with a lot! :) Anyway, Paul says that He can't handle the 5 that he already has...to this Lily answers "I'll go back to orphanage so you can bring him home and tell him about Jesus"
need the tissues yet?
She is very happy with us, she loves her family and America and her life, she did not mean "I want to go back, go get some other kid" she meant "I have felt what its like to be loved and have a family and I want this child to have that to!" WOW! there are not words....
The need is so big, and we are so small, but together, we can change the world for a waiting child! If you would like to know how YOU can be a part of giving a child a family please contact me, or America World Adoption Agency, or Hope for the orphan....
No comments:
Post a Comment