Leaving footprints on this earth.
I am amazed at how God can use ordinary people. There is NOTHING special about me, and that's OK, I have come to terms with the fact that I will never dance in the nutcracker, speak at woman of faith, sing for a living, make a lot of money or......its OK!
perhaps you are like me, just a lot of ordinary. Well, I have great news, God uses us ordinary people. God let me give birth to 3 children, and he let me have 2 more through adoption, He entrusted ME with them! this is amazing to me, I can be the most selfish, impatient, unkind, foolish person on the face of this planet and yet this imperfect vessel placed in the hands of a perfect loving God has been allowd to do wonderful, simple, loving things that I pray change my little corner of our world!
just today I was able to celebrate with a Friend who has worked YEARS to get her GED as she got the news that she passed, sit with a friend as she grieved for a son who was lost as an infant, take a friend a very simple meal, read Bible stories to my little girls, play a game with my girls, pray with a hurting friend, take a drink to a Friend on her birthday and tell my mom that I loved her.
and then there are the footprints left on MY life by all of you. A kind word, a hug, praise for a job well done, a smile from a stranger or shared tears with a friend, a phone call to share with me your heart, a secret shared, cookies, meals, parties, help in so many ways......I am blessed!
WOW, God uses us all in so many ways! every day we do little acts of kindness that will change the world.
Isn't that so exciting?!?!?! us ordinary people get to change the world, one little footprint at a time....
No comments:
Post a Comment