The whole crew

The whole crew
"Ferrell Force 7"

Monday, May 23, 2011

Lily's broken arm

Lily fell off of a picnic table and shattered her arm. The arthrogryposis leaves her bones much like bird bones and this break was one of the worst I have ever seen. she had a 3 hour surgery on Thur. night/Friday morning that installed a plate with 4 screws. there is some nerve damage and a lot of muscle and soft tissue damage. Her pain had not been manageable until tonignt but tonight after a VERY long apt. at the orthopedic surgeons where they removed  the old cast, cleaned her wound and put a new cast on and changed her pain med she is doing WAY better!
I am so amazed at all of the wonderful people who have blessed us during this trying time. so many prayers and gifts and phone calls and help with Emma and rides for the big kids.....more things then i can ever write. I am humbled by the love shown to us....thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment