The whole crew

The whole crew
"Ferrell Force 7"

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

UPDATE!

Friday Aug 6


WE ARE COMING HOME TODAY
Today we start our long journey home! 4 hour bus ride to Hong Kong, short night in the airport hotel, and then 14+hour flight to Detroit. Not looking forward to the flight but will be happy to be home!


Yesterday we went to the consulate for paperwork and ceremonial oath. Lots of other adoptive parents there too. Everyone is feeling OK now. Emma's fever hasn't returned. Lily appears more and more comfortable and is having fun swimming and listening to music. The earphones we have are too small so every 2 minutes they fall out, and I'm sticking them back in her ears (she can't quite do it herself).


Love to all - see you in a couple days. 


 Paul

1 comment:

  1. Sending love and prayers. You're almost ready to come home. I know the trip has not been easy, but you will look back on this as one of the most fabulous gifts in your lives. I am really enjoying the pictures!

    ReplyDelete