I am discouraged at myself that I could let such a little thing take away my joy. When am i ever going to learn to "find it Joy when I face trials of many kinds, or learn to be content in plenty and in want"
Please pray for Lily, that she would feel safe in our family and be healthy when we get her. Also that she would be comforted in her grief. Also pray for safe travel.
today the plan is to get the meds we need to take with us, finish the laundry (like that EVER happens), write thank-you notes, finalize travel plans, finish the big kid schedules, cook up some noodles for the freezer, take books back to the library and hopefully enjoy my kids a little!
I can't believe it's almost time for you to go it seems like yesterday you just had her picture on the fridge.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you all to be adding this beautiful little girl to your family! Our best wishes are with you all for a speedy, safe, fun trip. Be safe and enjoy your new time with your new family member. Good Luck & safe journey in China!! Julie, David and James Ramsey
ReplyDelete