I'm afraid until we get to china this blog is going to be boring. we packed and shopped for last min. stuff yesterday, a friend who works on air conditioners is going to come look at our air conditioner today as a favor!! Wow thank-you God for all the little ways you take care of us. I am really getting used to the heat, which will be a huge blessing in China. I have had to learn to trust God to provide more in the last few months then I am comfortable with, God loves taking us out of our comfort zone so that we can allow
HIM to comfort us. Its not until we are totally unable to do things on our own that we
really see
HIM providing.
As I relax, calm down, trust, and look to HIM to provide all I need I am reminded that He loves me, wants to take care of me and is just waiting for me to fall into his waiting arms. so....today when i fear that I don't have the strength to do everything that needs to be done I will simply tell myself "you right, you don't and that's OK because your heavenly father will fill in all the gaps for you"
I pray that we will have a day filled with the little joys and small wonders that our heavenly Father has prepared for us, and that we will have the eyes to see who has given them to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment