The whole crew

The whole crew
"Ferrell Force 7"

Tuesday, July 20, 2010


these are the Puma's that God provided for Luke today! He had no good running shoes and really wanted Puma's but knew we could not afford them. He said he was going to try to save up his money and buy them himself. As a mom I really wanted to buy him shoes! He needs them, all of his shoes were falling apart but he really wanted Puma's and that was just not in the budget right now. So this Mama got on her knees and prayed for God to provide Luke with the pair of shoes that he WANTED not just the ones he needed. God layed on my heart to go to a Savers store that I never go to. I walked in and Im sure you have guessed by now, these were on the rack. I stood and cried in the middle of Savers. I am so grateful that God cares about the little things as well as the big ones.

1 comment:

  1. I am a frequent Savers shopper and I have got to say, I have found more things there, specific items, that I have been thinking about/looking for. God is good! Can't wait for your departure, your wonderful trip and your safe homecoming!

    ReplyDelete