today was the day that we went to the government office and sign a lot of papers. now we are back to the hotel resting. the kids were up at 5am so we are all a little weary. Anan is doing very well. she has learned to say ellie, emma, mama, daddy, luke, abby and thank-you and camera already!! she is so smart and is amazing to watch. we will try to upload video of her doing things, it is unbelievable. Emma is really struggling. Anan is very attached to Ellie and Emma's feelings are hurt. we are trying to explain to her that Anan likes Ellie better then us too, but she does not care:) Ellie's arm is getting better every day. we think the sling helped Anan feel close to her first. Ellie is amazing with her, i am so proud of her, she has really done a fabulous job. Anan took us to a noodle place last night, she had to order for us! thanks for all your prayers.
Cyndi
Hi...tell Emma that Bob and Annie love her and miss her and that as soon as you guys get home we can have a cook out and I will get Emma her very own watermelon .....thanks for the report. See you guys soon.
ReplyDeletePlease tell Anan we cannot wait to meet her. I have prayed for months that Ellie and Anan would have a strong bond. Isn't God amazing!
ReplyDeleteEmma- I really miss you! When you get back I will take you to my Aunt's house and you can see her Shetland ponies.
Ellie- Marley is doing fine. She and Jackie are curled up together on my bed.
Paul and Cyndi- Stay well and see you soon.
Love Shelly
Sounds like things are going well. Poor Ellie. It will get better. It is so hard for them to understand. Will be praying for that aspect. God bless.
ReplyDeleteLisa
Tell Lily-Anan I look forward to spoiling her like all my other Ferrell sisters!
ReplyDeleteJust for Emma,
I love you and you are still my FAVORITE EMMA MEI!!! and I love her the same.
Love you Paul and Cyndi! have fun and come home safe