The whole crew

The whole crew
"Ferrell Force 7"

Monday, February 7, 2011

6 months ago today Lily came home

Wow. it's been quiet a ride!
Today as I spent 20 min. putting all of Lily's snow stuff on her so she could go outside and play for 20min.....I marveled at the fact that this little girl I call daughter has only been here for 6 months.
She speaks english and it gets better every day. this year in school we have covered time, fractions, money, multiplication facts, addition with carrying and subtraction with borrowing . When I started school this year she did not understand as I read picture books to her and Emma.... now she is trying to read them herself!!! She has gone from not understanding anything we say to hearing everything we don't want her to:) She loves her new family and loves Jesus and wants to tell the whole world about Him. Today I was praying with a dear friend about whether or not God has called her into missions. Lily heard me and this is what she said "yes mommy yes..she needs to go because they don't know Jesus loves they and she needs to tell they so they can love Jesus to. they need to know Jesus loves they." (pronouns are still an issue:)
I am humbled that God found us worthy to raise such an amazing little girl.
6 months ago today!

what a difference 6 months makes

No comments:

Post a Comment