The whole crew

The whole crew
"Ferrell Force 7"

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Reflections of HIS wonder.


a picture does not do justice to the beauty of this day! the ice acted like thousands of prisms and the sun refracted through them to make everything look like a crystal wonderland......the beauty was breathtaking.

I HATE, HATE, HATE winter, I hate being cold, I hate being inside all day, i hate driving in the slush, I HATE WINTER......just like I hate the winters in my life. No one likes the hard, scary, lonely, messy times of life. But I think those are the times that, when I let the SON shine through me, people can see HIS majesty and beauty the best.

The dark, gloomy days of winter are long and hard and I can not wait for spring to come, but I think instead of wishing these days away, I will begin to look for the beauty in EVERY situation..... It won't be beauty that I can create, but beauty that I can reflect.

2 comments:

  1. I love watching God reflected your life and your situations because it helps me to remember to see the SON reflected in my life.:) this was really encouraging I needed this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dito Sarah! I love you so very much and love to see God in your eyes

    ReplyDelete