The whole crew

The whole crew
"Ferrell Force 7"

Friday, February 18, 2011

GETTING MORE REST

an added benefit to this media fast is that we are going to bed earlier. Without the TV to distract us we are getting things done and going to bed when we get tired instead of sitting in front of the TV. The girls are going to sleep much better too. I love my early morning times getting ready for the day and when I go to sleep earlier I can get up and have more time to myself.
the older kids are even going to bed earlier and getting up earlier and our mornings are not as rushed or stressed. I still have to get on them to make sure all their chores or done before they leave, but even that is getting better:) My hope is that by the time March roles around we will all have new, good habits.
I have to admit that when March comes around I will be glad to watch a movie here or there but I am hoping that the TV will STAY off for the most part!

No comments:

Post a Comment