The whole crew

The whole crew
"Ferrell Force 7"

Thursday, January 6, 2011

"do you love Jesus"

"Do you love Jesus"
this is the question Lily asked the woman behind us in line at Kohls. Lily and Emma have been telling me how much they Love Jesus all day, that he took all the selfishness and jealousy from their hearts and helped them to love each other! It has been good week. The girls are asking so many questions about God and adoption and Love....His spirit has been thick around here.

That's the good news

My response to the question Lily asked the unsuspecting woman in line??? I WAS EMBARRASSED! Embarrassed??? really??? is that not what we should all be doing every day? Shouldn't we all be so excited about how much God loves us that we just want to share Him with all we meet? shouldn't we be so in awe of how  His spirit is changing us that we want to shout it from the roof tops?

I am humbled by me sweet little girls once again

and the woman said "yes", that she had loved Jesus longer then they had:),"because she has been here longer" said Emma:)

Sooooo....are you so excited about what Jesus is doing in your heart that you can't help but share it with the world????? yep, me either, but after today I'm determined to get there.

1 comment:

  1. That's incredible! God is so cool and I am sooo excited to continue to see them grow in their relationship with Christ! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete