The whole crew
"Ferrell Force 7"
Monday, January 24, 2011
GOD IS GOOD......REALLY!!!
I have two little girls sitting next to me watching every move i make, this is the story of my life. It's as if I have 2 jimminy crickets at all times. they call me on it when i am selfish, impatient or distracted. I truly believe they think its their job to know everything I do, say, go and think and thanks to the fact that Emma can now read....she is reading this over my shoulder!!!
*sigh*
we were at the hospital today to sit with a family who has been through more in the past 2 months then any family should have to go through in a lifetime. you see, they lost their 28 year old son on thanksgiving day, and to this point no one knows why. today they were waiting to see if their 30 something daughter was going to make it through open heart surgery.......really!!!!!!
But as I talked to the mom and husband I was so humbled by what the mom said.....I am so sad, i miss my sweet boy so much... but GOD IS STILL GOOD!!!...... REALLY???? my daughter may never be healthy....but...GOD IS STILL GOOD! REEEEAAAAALLLLLLY??????
YES, REALLY!!!!, GOD IS STILL GOOD. and I can tell you she was not just saying that, the love in her eyes for Jesus was shining!!!!!
I went to the hospital to try to be an encouragement to a hurting family.....I left the hospital being the one who was encouraged........soooooo I am going to count my blessings, 5 healthy children a loving husband, a warm house, cars that run, freedom to worship Jesus and ohhhhhhh soooooooo many more................
will you join me?????
ps Christin is out of surgery and seems to be doing OK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the reminder, my sweet friend! God is good ALL the time and we do have so much to be thankful for! I love you!
ReplyDelete