Wow, Wow, Wow
God had been so faithful to our family. I am so humbled and grateful when i look around my busy home and see all that God has healed and perfected in spite of me. my deep desire to control everyone has often made everyone around me miserable. And yet God has chosen to take my kids hearts and turn them to himself. He has taken my loaf and few fishes and turned them into all my family needed.
All any of us can do is give each day to HIM. we can not control any of it, we can only be willing to be used by our loving Savior, sit at his feet and listen as he guides us. Humility is what He craves most. Our complete surrender to HIS plan and not our own.
How hard this is for me, I know until I am in heaven standing next to Him I will struggle with wanting to control all that is in my world, but I pray every day that I will be a vessel willing to be used by HIM for HIS plan and not just my own:)
No comments:
Post a Comment