I got an e-mail today from the yahoo group for adoptions from Wuhan. It said that a little girl who was adopted 2 months ago was looking for her very special friend Wu guo an. Lily is the only person from China that she has asked for since she has been adopted. they lived next door to each other and their foster moms are best friends. in fact wu ai an's foster mom helped to make the purses that we got as gifts from Lily's foster mom!!!!! Only God
Lily had a hard time with the reunion as did Annalyn (Wu Ai an's american name) they looked at each other and said hi and then Annalyn ran off and Lily got all nervous. Lily wanted to talk in english and poor Annalyn doesn't know enough yet.....sooooo Me and Amy (her mom) talked for an hour LOL!!
One more little miracle in the midst of hundreds:) I don't know how i forget that God is passionately in love with me.....he shows me every day in the big and the small things. the beautiful white snow, a warm house to watch it from, a soft couch to lay down on when im sick, loud kids to keep me from sleeping on it so I can sleep at night:)
Thanks you for loving us so much Jesus!
What a miracle!
ReplyDeleteI also adopted a beauty from Wuhan and thanks to the Yahoo group I have found your blog and added it to my list. I adopted Ella 4 years ago and she is now 5, almost 6. Congrats on your connections!